First blog entry...more of a test than an entry!
Hey all. I just finally got settled into a city, Buehl, which is in Germany. I am staying in a hotel room for the next little while while my club finds me an apartment. For those of you that don't know, I signed with TV BUHL, a volleyball club that plays in Germany's 2nd Division. Woohoo! So it looks like I will be here for the next 8 months or so. If anyone wants to come visit, the beer is as good as they say. I am going to cut this short because I have purchased MLB.TV so I can track the Tigers, GO TIGERS!!, as they rip through the playoffs and the game is about to begin. More is forthcoming, I have many pics to post!!
Ciao for now.
Ciao for now.

I'll start with one photo...a picture of where it all began, this year and many years ago.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home